The 2023 Vancouver Michelin Guide has been released demonstrating that our culinary scene is expanding with exceptional dining experiences.
We have a new Michelin One-Star restaurant, Okeya Kyujiro in Yaletown. Five additional restaurants received the coveted ‘Bib Gourmand’, totalling 17. Plus 12 new ‘Michelin Recommend ‘restaurants joined Vancouver’s coveted list of Michelin eateries, bringing the total to over 50.
For locals and visitors, here are the 2023 Vancouver Michelin Guide One-Star and ‘Bib Gourmand’ restaurants for your next evening out.
2023 Vancouver Michelin Guide Selections
- Annalena – Contemporary cuisine
- Barbara – Contemporary cuisine
- Burdock & Co – Contemporary cuisine
- iDen & QuanJuDe Beijing Duck House – Chinese cuisine
- Kissa Tanto – Japanese cuisine
- Masayoshi – Japanese cuisine
- Okeya Kyujiro – Japanese cuisine
- Publish on Main – Contemporary cuisine
- St. Lawrence – French cuisine
- Anh and Chi
- Fable Kitchen
- Farmer’s Apprentice
- Fiorino, Italian Street Food
- Karma Indian Bistro
- Kin Kao Song
- Little Bird Dim Sum + Craft Beer
- Lunch Lady
- Motonobu Udon
- Oca Pastificio
- Phnom Penh
- Say Mercy!
- Seaport City Seafood
- Sushi Hil